The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nations presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking
BUSINESS-INNOVATION BUSINESS INVESTMENT SIGNIFICANT INVESTOR STREAM ENTREPRENEUR STREAM BUSINESS TALENT (PERMANENT) VISA
- Age: under 55, but manageable if more;
- English: Competent English (IELTS 6);
- Must have an innovative business idea;
- Must have one or more legally enforceable agreements to receive funding with a total of at least AUD $200,000 from:
Investor registered as an Australian Venture Capital Limited Partnership or Early State Venture Capital Limited Partnership
- Under the agreement, at least 10 per cent of the funding must be payable to the entrepreneurial entity within 12 months of the day the activity starts to be undertaken in Australia;
- You have held at least 30 per cent interest in your entrepreneurial entity when you entered into the agreement;
- You have a business plan for the entrepreneurial entity noting how your innovative idea will lead to the commercialization of a product or service in Australia, or the development of an enterprise or business in Australia.
Watch our video
Follow M-J Global
Get in touch
Would you like to speak to one of our immigration expert over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.